Achieving your dreams just got a little easier. Through a one-time grant provided by the State University of New York (SUNY), all first-time, full-time students who have applied and enrolled at Suffolk for the fall 2017 semester will be entered into a drawing
to win a $200 gift card good at any of our bookstores. Suffolk will be randomly drawing 70 winners on Monday, August 28th, so if you haven’t already enrolled, there’s no better time than now.
Here’s How It Works
1) All new, full-time students for the 2017 fall semester will automatically be entered into a drawing to receive a $200 bookstore gift card. If you still need to apply and enroll, simply visit sunysuffolk.edu/InstantAccept to see what documents are needed for on-the-spot acceptance
2) Bring these documents to any of our Admissions Offices in Brentwood, Selden or Riverhead
3) Complete the admissions/testing process and register as a new, full-time student for fall 2017
4) Pay your bill – or enroll in our Tuition Payment Plan – on the same day that you register
5) Be entered into the drawing to receive a $200 gift card redeemable at any of our campus bookstores
Find out how you can ensure the future that you deserve, while also possibly winning a $200 bookstore gift card!
Visit sunysuffolk.edu/InstantAccept to see what documents are needed for on-the-spot acceptance or call 631-451-4111 today.