Faculty are Cordially Invited & Alumni Please Applaud…
September 23, 2016
Dear Faculty Member,
The Campus Governance leadership and the Suffolk Community College Foundation cordially invite you to attend the annual Governance Awards for Academic Excellence and Service luncheon on Friday, October 21 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Lombardi’s on the Bay, 600 S Ocean Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772.
We are pleased to announce the 2016 Campus Governance Award & SUNY Chancellor Award Recipients:
Chancellor Award Recipients:
- Dr. Rosa Gambier for Faculty Service, Academic Chair of Biology – Ammerman Campus
- Dr. Vladimir Jurukovski for Faculty Service, Professor of Biology – Ammerman Campus
- Joseph F. Napolitano for Teaching, Professor of Mathematics and Science – Eastern Campus
- Andrew Monahan for Adjunct Teaching, Adjunct Instructor of Business– Ammerman Campus
- Steven Kuehhas for Adjunct Teaching, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Criminial Justice – Eastern Campus
- Genevieve Rippe for Classified Service, Senior Clerk Typist – Eastern Campus
Governance Award Recipients:
- Dr. Dante Morelli, Associate Professor of Communications – Ammerman Campus
- Dr. Michael Boecherer, Academic Chair/Associate Professor of English – Eastern Campus
- Dr. Janet Haff ’74, Academic Chair/Professor of Natural Sciences – Michael J. Grant Campus
Seating is limited. Please confirm your attendance by registering at: https://sunysuffolk.thankyou4caring.org/events/governanceawards by Friday, October 14. We will confirm your reservation by return response.
We look forward to seeing you on October 21.
Sylvia A. Diaz, Ph.D., LMSW, Executive Director
SUFFOLK COMMUNITY COLLEGE FOUNDATION
533 College Road, Selden, NY 11784-2889
Alumni send a congratulations note to your professors through email@example.com
Find Suffolk County Community College Alumni Association online: