TO: The College Community
SUBJECT: 2014-2015 Review of Accomplishments Now Available Online
I am pleased to share with you that a copy of the 2014-2015 Review of Accomplishments for Suffolk County Community College is now available online. This document covers the period from June 2014 to July 2015 and captures the major achievements of the College, its faculty and its students during that time. You will be able to access this document directly via a link found on the homepage of the College’s website, where you can then peruse it, page by page, on-line. If you would like to view the accomplishments from prior years as well, simply go to the homepage, select “About SCCC” and then select “Office of the President.” From there you can select the annual summary of major achievements from prior years, dating back to 2010-2011.
Your individual efforts are the driving force behind the many successes chronicled in these pages. We are able to transform lives thanks to the expertise found in our faculty and staff and the drive found within our students. This is something to applaud and celebrate.
This legacy that you and I are called upon to build, touches every area of College life:
- We have worked hard to provide excellent academic programs and appropriate student services;
- We have secured funding to build new, state-of-the-art buildings on all three campuses;
- We have worked with our Board and elected officials to try to keep tuition affordable;
- We have enhanced our branding and messaging to communicate our institution’s value;
- We have made great strides in philanthropy, which has enabled us to provide over $650,000 in student scholarships; and
- We continue to attract and hire the best faculty and staff members to assist our students in achieving their personal and educational goals.
Having done all of this, we are seeing our efforts change individual lives in a positive manner, each and every day. Thank you for your dedication to our mission and your contributions toward enhancing all we do.
Find Suffolk County Community College Alumni Association online: