Suffolk County Community College
NO. 108 August 5, 2013
TO: The College Community
FROM: The Office of Alumni Relations
SUBJECT: 11th Annual Fashion Show & Scholarship Dinner
On Thursday evening, October 10, 2013 the Office of Alumni Relations will be holding its 11th Annual Fashion Show and Scholarship Dinner at the Hyatt Regency Long Island in Hauppauge.
Each year this event provides an opportunity for Suffolk County Community College’s students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends to enjoy an evening of fashion, fun and fantastic food together – all while raising the financial support necessary to fund student scholarships.
New for 2013! Boutiques offering the latest fashion, accessories and lifestyle products.
Participate today by
- Volunteering to serve as a model for stylish trends from local retail merchants.
- Submitting the name of someone connected to Suffolk County Community College who could be a model.
- Joining as a boutique vendor or helping to contact your favorite local shops.
- Making a donation of gift certificates, gift baskets, products or items to include in our event raffle.
- Purchasing your individual event ticket or department table.
- Providing a sponsorship opportunity.